Pages

January 31, 2006

Simple Pleasures

I did up these little bed quilts for dollshouse beds yesterday. They are for my dear friend that looked after my girls on Friday...they were already planned, but wanted to get them done sooner so that I could give them to her this week as part of my thank you (I believe I promised 6 months of babysitting services to her husband in my comatose state as well, LOL). She has a dollshouse with some antique looking beds so I hope these will fit in nicely.
They are tiny...that 4 patch above my two little quilts is 4.5"!!

I wish I could say that I am adjusting to life on my own during the week, but looking after and running around with an 18 month old and a three year old just ain't easy! I wish I could be supermom and superwife, but I just can't so maybe I should go with the flow, and quilt some more!! Hand piecing is especially relaxing to me, so I think I may have to pick up my DJ again and start putting together the rows! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lucy said...

what great !! I thinnk the size of the squares are about the same as the squares in my little quilts http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6661/1821/1600/DSC02786.jpg

They are finished 1,5 cm... is about 1/2 inch

Carolyn said...

I love your little quilts! I also found the link to your DJ blocks, they look wonderful! I'm so jealous that you have them done, I see years of making them ahead of me!