Pages

March 25, 2007

Moving Ahead

I can't believe that I've finally started quilting on my Dear Jane... I've also got the small DJ wallhanging to work on in the living room if I feel like it. I will be a slow learner with the rocking stitch, but find I'm very fast with the stab stitch...with all the seams in the DJ, stab stitch is a good thing to use!

Here are two blocks the first from my DJ and the second from the wallhanging.

Barbara has also been obsessed lately with the ripple crochet blanket making its rounds in the blogosphere. She pulled me in and I dug out grandma's crochet hook and some of my dishcloth cotton to make a ripple crochet dishcloth, lol!!

I'm still knitting away on my cable cardigan...working on a sleeve now...also doing some ocean wave blocks...

Now I've got to get to work on a tight deadline for my next crazy quilt round robin!!!

No comments: