Pages

January 6, 2012

Hello 2012!

I have great plans to do more blogging this year...

Wait, hold on, stop rolling around on the floor laughing!! I will try to do a weekly post on quilting progress, one on knitting, a round up of my cards and layouts each week, my main obsession these days... GREAT PLANS, I tell ya!! I am also taking a photo a day, and will do a blog post once a week to show those :) I'll be uploading them each day on Facebook too, so friend me there if you wanna see life in Ireland, the mundane, the pretty, the rainy...I am constantly aiming to lose weight and struggling in that battle but will try to journal that too in here...

So for now, I'll start with a collage of projects I've done since January 1st... I am a bit of a crafting fiend in between tidying the house and taking the kids around...

Here are my photos of the day so far, haven't snapped today one, but will be of the girls putting the Wise Men in the Creche before we take down the Christmas decorations tomorrow :)
The usual stuff around here this last week of holidays for the girls: playing, reading, crafting...mommy and girls having a nice chilled second week off after the hectic week before! One last playdate before school and the usualy frenzy continues...

Today we are finally emerging from the house after a few days of complete hibernation to go shopping for clothes and for goodies! Dave and I are both down a good amount and Fridays are our splurge day, so a nice treat for dinner, and our swimming and movie night planned for later too....a good way to end the holidays!

6 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Good to catch up on your news :o)

barbara said...

Best wishes with your 2012 goals, Cathi!! :D

Chocolate Cat said...

I'll look forward to seeing what you are up to more often this year!!! Sounds like you have enjoyed the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Great action list I look forward to visiting your creative, always playful haven. Happy 2012, Cathi :D

Marsha E. said...

I have great plans for 2012 also!! hope to blog more and be more productive. If I continue to read your blog, it will probably inspire me... good luck with alll your ventures! oh, yeah, how do I "friend" u on fb???

soo said...

I am impressed.....beautiful work