Pages

May 27, 2013

Hambly Goodness at Paper Temptress

Here is my first blog post for Paper Temptress that went live on their blog!!

I decided to base my two projects I have here today on one gorgeous sheet of Hambly's Studio Screenprint: Dinner Party. My first project is an ATC.


I used the main image from the paper and cut it down to ATC size. I was doing an art deco themed ATC so it was perfect! I also punched a butterfly out of the beautiful paper. The base of the paper is a great heavy weight and has an amazing gold shimmer to it. After I made the ATC I decided to make a card base with it.



I love to use vintage images so of course I had to pick out a fun summery one to use. I also layered an Antique White Vintage Patchwork design from the Hambly's Overlay #1 packet, a great selection of smaller overlays suitable for cardmaking.

I added ribbon and some flower from my stash and punched some leaves from that gorgeous gold paper to finish the card off!

Paper Temptress specializes in card stock and sell the wonderful Cryogen White paper loved for Copic coloring, as well as many metallic and shimmer cardstocks, ribbons, flowers and so much more!!

There is a HUGE SALE going on right now for Memorial Day, 
check out the big savings HERE!

1 comment:

Paper Profusion said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Cathi. Nicola x