Pages

June 30, 2013

Nature Walk

So excited to say this was on the Watch List for CSI!


I did this layout for the C'est Magnifique sketch using the gorgeous June kit. Here is the sketch:


I also did this for CSI Challenge #77:

My evidence: leaves, envelope, twine, pearls, wood, vintage botanical and circle tags!
My testimony: I put a story into an envelope and used the inspiration word Nature for my title. The story tells about another nature walk we took so many years ago and how much they have grown since, though we always find the walk and the treasures we find magical!!

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Gorgeous layouts. I really like the first one and just adore those little mushrooms/toadstools.

Adriana B said...

gorgeous details and layout :)

Unknown said...

Cathi - Thought I'd drop by and say Hi! Your layout is gorgeous and the beautiful green in the photo pops! Congrat's on the DT too!
Have a great week1
Mandy (kashagray5)