Pages

June 29, 2013

Sugar Creek Hollow DT Reveal - Your Flag Colours


I am actually American, from Maryland, but I have been living in Ireland since 1997, married to an Irish husband! I chose to do the colors for the Irish flag (orange white and green!) for this challenge since it has been my home for so long!

I used Kaisercraft papers, a vintage image, ribbon from my stash, and a great stamp and die set from Inspired by Stamping... I also used IBS's awesome lace tape...gorgeous crochet lace with adhesive already attached to it!! The gorgeous doily die is from Couture Creations.

If you love vintage or shabby chic themed card making, I hope you will come over and join us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

I'd love to enter this in the Simply Create Your Flag challenge!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these colors! That orange pops so great and the image is awesome! :)
Have a nice day!

Meggymay said...

The image is so beautiful, its a fabulous card, the orange draws the eye to the details.
Yvonne x

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Cathi! I'm a bit slow in stopping by to tell you how much I just love your card!! It is sweet and serene, with that pop of orange ribbon. Makes me proud to be Irish-American!!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card Cathi! Love your layout, distressing and the pop of orange on the gorgeous image.
Amelia