Pages

August 24, 2013

Back to School - New Challenge Reveal over at Sugar Creek Hollow!!


This weeks challenge theme over at Sugar Creek Hollow is Back to School! I found this fun image and just now looking at it, the little boy looks like he is drawing Squidward from Spongebob!! Oh my goodness!!

I had fun with this, using more Donna Salazar Natural Beauty papers, layering some punched pieces under the image adding some lace, a fun ruler and some buttons and twine.

This challenge we have a guest designer joining us, please go say hello to Mynette Kitchen and have a look at her gorgeous project.

Hope you find time to come join us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

6 comments:

Daniele said...

such a sweet card, love the twine bows behind the buttons
hugs

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful in every way Cathy. Adorable vintage image, colour and design detail.
Amelia

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Cathi! This is very pretty; I love the little artist at work and how you combined the lace with chunky brown buttons!

Keren Tamir said...

lovely card Cathi!!

Dana Tatar said...

Great card! I love the lace and the ruler. Fun image too. I'm counting down the days until my girls go back to school, lol.

Mynn xx said...

I adore the ruler, button, twine, lace combo down in the corner!!! The image is absolutely darling, too! Thank you so much for having me at SCH--sorry to comment so far after the challenge has started! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx