Pages

August 9, 2013

C'est Magnifique August Kit Cards

I still haven't shown all my projects I did for my guest designer spot at C'est Magnfique Kits. Today I want to share the two cards I made.




I tried my hand at an easel card for these! I love the Pion Vintage Garden line, so gorgeous and some great cut out images and sentiments for card making as well as scrapbook layouts!

Leslie really does put together some gorgeous kits, there are just a few of the beautiful August kit left, the flower and embellishment add ons have already sold out!! Come check them out!!

I have one more layout to show, one of my favorites with the kit, I will show that next week before we head off on our holidays!! Tuscany, can't wait!!!

4 comments:

cardsandmorebygigi said...

Arent easel cards so fun? I do a lot folded cards, but these are my favorite. So happy you finally tried, and it turned out absolutely stunning!

Adriana B said...

pretty cards, love them :)

Monica said...

Love Pion papers and these are pretty pretty!!!

Keren Tamir said...

beautiful cards!! love them!!