Pages

August 5, 2013

Frosted Designs Challenge: Embossing!!


This week at Frosted Designs the challenge is to use embossing on your card, layout or off the page project! You can use heat embossing or dry embossing, or both!


I decided to do dry embossing for my Frosted Designs challenge this time. I did two embossed vellum cards using gorgeous Paper Temptress Vellum papers and Treasures cardstock! As you can see the vellum embosses beautifully making for a very elegant card. Very little else was needed for these simple cards but I made some matching rolled flowers using a Donna Salazar Bitty Blossom die and die cut some leaves with a favorite Couture Creations die.

This weeks prize is from a favorite of mine (OK, yes I am on the DT but their chipboard is AMAZING!)


If you haven't been over there please take a look at their beautiful range. You can see what they have in store here

They will be offering a 30.00 chipboard and bling pack to one lucky winner, yes you heard right, 30.00 of bling and chipboard. Now a little about them.

I do hope you will come play with us at Frosted Designs this week!!


1 comment:

Monica said...

I LOVE THESE CARDS!!!
someday I hope to try some Molossi chipboard.