Pages

September 24, 2013

Getting the Most from your Scraps of Elegance Kits (Part 2!)


Back again today with MORE cards I made with leftover papers and tons of embellishments for the September Scraps of Elegance kit! Only the pink gingham paper was one I pulled out to use just for cards!. There were many gorgeous tags to cut out in the embellishment add on and I used them for the first two cards here, adding some flowers from the flower add on and pearls from the kit. Doilies ribbons and die cuts all came from my stash.


For my third card, most of it came from the main kit,except the blue flowers from the gorgeous flower add on, and the burlap from my stash. I just love the vintage girl that was part of the Delight papers. I just had to use her! I added some flair and a resin key to finish it off.


Hope that you like the cards! These kits really go so far...I still have so much left to add to my stash!




1 comment:

Paper Profusion said...

All so beautiful Cathi! Nicola x (in Dublin)