Pages

March 26, 2014

Timeless Beauty


This week our theme at LaLa Land Crafts is "Fence it In". I used the gorgeous Wrought Iron Fence Die to start off my layout since it the main focus of the theme!

I used my Prima Damask stencil and molding paste to build up a background, then went to work adding details! I fussy cut the fun photo of my daughter dressed up for a cowgirl party. She has her hand nestled in amongst the vines and flowers in her own little garden scene!

I have added the stunning Hot Air Balloon Die into my scene, popping it up on foam squares for more dimension.

I added to my flower garden with gorgeous paper and felt Large Medium and Small Rolled Roses and paper and felt Berry Flourish die cuts.

I finished off my layout by adding two gorgeous butterflies from the Butterfly Set 1 dies and adding a seam binding bow.

I had a lot of fun creating this scene and I really hope you like it!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous LO, Cathi! Every detail is perfect. I see you finally got that hot air balloon!

Patricia said...

Such a sweet and adorable garden scene!!! Well done Cathi!