Pages

March 27, 2014

Treasured


Back again today with another layout using the gorgeous March Kit from Frosted Designs: A Moment in Time. This time I focused on the gorgeous Ruby Rock It Mother Nature papers in the kit, fussy cutting some flowers and butterflies.


I used the gorgeous Kaisercraft "Treasured" rub ons and the Authentique Elegant Type Petit Type Stickers
I added some background stamping with the Prima stamps.


I painted two of the Fabscraps corner embellishment chipboards using the African Jade Silks glaze, adding them to the edge of my paper layer. I added stitching around the border of my layout and on my layers, adding some of the lace included in the kit for my finishing touch.

It is amazing how many different looks you can get with one kit! My first layout was quite intensely color, but I focused on a softer look for this one. There are only a few kits left, so time to get yours before it is gone!!! There is even a special offer this month of a FREE Lindy's Stamp Gang Sidekicks set

No comments: