Pages

May 28, 2014

To the Dreamer, Everything Is Possible


This week our challenge for La-La Land Crafts is Fun Folds! I decided to add some pleated paper folds to my layout layers for my challenge! Of course I added in a lot of gorgeous La-La Land dies as well!!


In the photo above you can see several of the dies: Berry FlourishHoneycomb DieLarge  and Medium Rolled Rose and peeking out under some lovely flowers I used, a Steampunk Heart Cogs Die. I used lots of layers, gesso, inks and stamping to create depth to this layout and love how the die cuts work with the layout.



The Hot Air Balloon Die is a fun accent to add to the many layers of this layout and I think works well with the whimsical dreamy feel. More Steampunk Heart Cogs are sprinkled around the layout as well as the Honeycomb Die which I think gives a great texture.

I really enjoyed working on this layout and have been having fun creating with vintage images lately! 
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop and visit!!













No comments: