Pages

November 19, 2014

My Favorite La La Land Product!!


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Our Favorite La-La Land Product!

The first La-La Land die I fell in love with even before I joined the DT was the gorgeous Hot Air Balloon Die ! I just love it!! I paired it up with the Steampunk Heart Cogs for a romantic steampunk themed card. I added a Prima flower and some gorgeous Rolled Rose Small and Medium and Rolled Rose Large Die roses.

The papers I used for the card were the gorgeous Fall Flea Market papers from Riddersholm, I love that there is a subtle quote about flying on the paper at the bottom of the card (you have to look hard!) I added some stitching and a sentiment as well as a twine bow to finish it off.

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts
 by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.



1 comment: