Pages

November 14, 2014

XO - Having fun with the November C'est Magnifique Kit!


A lot of the die cuts provided in the November kit and add ons lended themselves toward some fun layouts. I took several tags, tickets and die cuts and added them to my embellishment cluster here, along with gorgeous flowers from the Flower Add On (sold out). I used the Mint gesso to add some subtle coloring.  Again I used the Main KitEmbellishment Add On, Flower Add On (sold out) and Magnifique Mixed Media Kits for my layout.

From my stash: Molding Paste, Mask, Stamp, Ink.


In this close up above you can see some great die cuts, gorgeous flowers and lots of masking, stamping and painting with the mint gesson. I added the metal butterfly from the Prima Epiphany Ephemera pack found in the Main Kit.


The bakers twine came in the ephemera pack and I added it as fun bows to some tags also found in the Magnifique Mixed Media Kits

The November Time after Time kit and add ons are full of versatile embellishments, flowers, and media, don't forget to get yourse while you can!!

No comments: