Pages

February 11, 2015

Valentines Day with La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Valentines! 
We were asked to use this photo to inspire us to create something.

I just love to use vintage images for my cards, so I chose this sweet lady! Behind her I added the Heart Doily Die, putting the central bit of the heart up on foam squares and inking the edges to add a bit of dimension. I added the "Love" title and the hearts from the Hanging Hearts & Love Words dies.  To add some flowery touches to the card, I used my favorite Rolled Rose Large Die  and Rolled Rose Medium and Small dies, adding some pearls to the centers. I then used the Creepy Vines Die to add some leaves.

To finish off my card I stitched around the edges and added some twine bows. I love the romantic feel of the card!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts
 by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.


No comments: