Pages

July 22, 2015

Christmas in July with La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme it is Christmas in July!I decided to use an image with non typical Christmas colors for my July card!!

I used wintry dies for this card! I started by stitching around both the image and the base layer, then added my flowers tucking in the beautiful Holly Flourish Die.

Next I added lots of snowflakes!!! I used the Ornate Snowflakes Die and tucked them in around the card. I then took the Snowflake Banner Die and placed it over my flower cluster, adding some fun twine bows. I took a snowflake form the banner die, cut it off and used it as an individual snowflake on the image...

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: