Pages

July 8, 2015

Make a Wonderful Life Layout for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Photo Inspiration!This is the image we used for our inspiration:


I love the beach photo, so of course I had to use a beach photo of my own! I started the layout with my image of my daughter a few years back on an Oregon beach! I tucked in some corrugated cardboard which I aged by adding some gesso to it and also added some wavy edged layers using the Double Stitched Hills Border Dies



I started adding flowers to my layout, using a huge green flower with a jeweled centre and feathers as my focal cluster. I added a shell to this and then a Birds DieI then added the Beach Umbrella Die to keep building on the theme!



I added some fun Prima Wire Thread to frame the photo and tucked in another bird and the Picket Fence Die .




I added lots of flowers, rubons and shells to my layout and finished off my dies using the Feathers Die. I had a lot of fun creating this and hope you like it!

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: