Pages

July 17, 2015

There's a Rose in Love's Garden for You


I just love using gorgeous Riddersholm Huntington Gardens papers and tags! I just love all the tag cut out sheets that are included with the collections. 


Here I was able to use some tags as part of the title, as part of my terrarium embellie background and I fussy cut one of the butterflies to use on its own. So versatile and they really add a lot of depth and dimension to a layout!


I used a lot of different media for my background, including my favorite Sandy Stone Shimmerz Texturez which I used a mask with for a gorgeous pattern around the layout. I then added some gesso and various ink splatters!


The little cutie is my eldest daughter looking a bit like a pixie out in our garden long long ago! I tucked in gorgeous Prima flowers and wood embellies and had fun with twine twisting around the layout. I finished it off with stitching along the edges.



No comments: