Pages

August 26, 2015

Back to School with La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Back to School!!  I had a lot of fun putting this together using the play on words with the Back to School Luka sentiment, "You Rule!". I had this perfect ruler paper and wooden ruler to help with the theme!

I started the card with the tan ruler paper background, adding the Koi Circle Die cut out of white card stock. I added a Prima flower and then two gorgeous La-La Land Rolled Roses using the Rolled Roses Large and Rolled Roses Medium and Small dies.

Using the Folding Banners Die I added the the Back to School Luka sentiment onto it, then tucking the wooden ruler in with the flowers.  I tucked some leaves from the Open Leaf Flourish Die. Finally I added the Fancy Butterfly as a finishing touch to the card.

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: