Pages

September 30, 2015

Autumn Color Inspiration for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Autumn Color Inspiration!! I just love the colors of Autumn and these BoBunny Autumn papers were perfect to use for this long with lots of gorgeous La-La Land Crafts dies.


Here you can see the leaf branch and maple leaf dies from the Autumn Leaves Die (Set of 3) set into my flower cluster. I have also added some rolled roses using the Rolled Rose Large and Rolled Rose Small and Medium dies.


I had fun using a "Hey" flair from my stash and adding some texture with brown raffia into my flower cluster. Here you can see the gorgeous Fancy Butterfly Die and more of the Autumn Leaves Die (Set of 3) set leafy branches!


To layer under my photo I have used the always gorgeous Heart Doily Border Die, more of the Autumn Leaves Die (Set of 3) set leaves and the raffia, adding a few word stickers to help add to the layout. I just love the colors on this layout today!

I have decided to step down from the DT at La-La Land Crafts this month so this is actually my last official post for them, though I am sure you will see me using their dies in many projects in the future! They are a wonderful team to work with and an awesome company with so many of my favorite dies! Thank you so much Irina and Eric for having me on your team for the last year and a half, I am stepping back and starting to get back to knitting and quilting but will still continue to keep my hand in card making and layouts as I love them too much to stop altogether!

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: