Pages

July 1, 2017

Love Every Minute with the Scrappery Belle Kits!


This week I want to share one more card that I was able to make with my Belle kits while waiting for the new kits to arrive!

The base paper for the card is the Bohemian paper from Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart which is in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK) I added some twine from my stash then layered lots of embellishments from the kits!  The Love Every Minute cut out is from the Fussy Cut sheet found in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) while the butterflies are fussy cut from the Patchwork paper also in the kit.  I have added the doily, arrow and vellum flower from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK). Finally I finished the cards with chipboard "the best" and "you make my heart sing" stickers from the TSK.   I have gotten so many projects out from these kits, they are so full of goodies!

Watch this space for the newest kits coming soon, the Blair kits are on the way!!

No comments: